AERIAL SURVEY / MAPPING
DTM / LAND CONTOUR
Aerial mapping is very popular in the last 2-3 years.
People start using the new technology for faster works,
better result, and more accuracy.
Below is some explanation of our service : Aerial Mapping
Aerial survey is a general term meaning the collection of information conducted from an airborne platform. Information collected from remote-sensing cameras or multispectral cameras.
Aerial photogrammetry is the science of obtaining accurate geometric measurements using photographs taken from an aerial platform. It includes aerotriangulation, or block adjustment of up to thousands of photographs using point of common detail and airborne GPS. Aerotriangulated stereo images is the 3D base product from which a number of 2D and 3D products are derived. Orthophotos are generated from overlapping vertical aerial photographs and processed to remove perspective and the effect of the terrain. Orthophotos are a fundamental base layer for GIS databases.
Aerial mapping: Aerial mapping is the making of planimetric maps, contours and features extracted from aerotriangulated aerial imagery.
Ground Survey has been used for hundreds of years, and the technology supporting it has been growing very fast these past years. Ground Survey is known for it’s accuracy and reliable. But the problem remains the same, it is hard to do, expensive, and the accuracy depends on the samplings taken by the surveyor.
Aerial survey on the other hand, is growing faster this last couple years. It has been a new alternative for ground survey that offer what ground survey lacks of : Speed, Full samplings, and Cost Efficient. The problem is, the accuracy is still can’t reached the manual ground survey
The solution is the combination between those two. Aerial survey with the help of GCP’s with manual ground measurement samplings will gives you the ultimate result. Accuracy, cost efficient, and speed.
The normal resolution we do for aerial survey is 20cm, 10cm, and 5cm.
We in AerozoneAsia mainly using mini Aircraft UAV for Aerial Survey for some reasons : Speed, Efficiency, and Flight Duration. It can cover up to 500-600ha in a single flight. The drawback is it requires a small runway for landing.
Micro multicopters on the other side, is portable and simple. It can cover 100-150ha with a pack of batteries. It is best for small area which is difficult to find a runway for aircraft UAV.
To check our drones, check out here
Everyone that needs survey the land can use our service for various usage.
Plantation – To check the plants and count the trees
Developer – Obtain land contour and monitor the up to date condition
Construction – To plan the construction based on land contour
Government – Various usage
Mining – Get the update development of open mining by checking the contour
Standard product of our service is :
- Photogrammetry GEOTIFF
- Photogrammetry JPG
- Google KMZ (Google earth overlay)
Additional Products :
- TIFF file for DSM (Digital Surface Modelling)
- CAD file for DTM (Digital Terrain Modelling) – Trees and Buildings filtering
- Land section (CAD using Civil 3D
- Tree counting for palm plantation
We have countless of experience on making aerial mapping.
These are some of our works :
- Pemetaan Kecamatan Kasemen, Serang 7.500ha
- Pemetaan Perkebunan Gula PTPN Jawa Timur
- Pemetaan kecamatan Tual – Maluku 2.500ha
- Pemetaan dan analisa kontur Pelebaran Jalan 36km Suai – Timor Leste
- Pemetaan dan analisa kontur lahan Green Apple Garden – Cipanas Jawa Barat
- Pemetaan dan analisa kontur lahan milik Trusmi Land – Cirebon
- Pemetaan dan analisa kontur perencanaan dam Wai Ela – Ambon
- Pemetaan dan analisa kontur di Dobo – Aru
- Pemetaan dan analisa kontur di Pulau Buru
- Pemetaan dan analisa kontur di Pulau Letti
- Pemetaan desa nelayan Dadap Tangerang